PRIVACY / HIPAA POLICY
Patient Appointment and Information
For Existing Genesis Community Health patients:
To access your records, make an appointment, email your provider and more, use our Patient Portal with your Genesis login information.
First-time patient to Genesis Community Health?
Please also have the following with you when you arrive:
- Photo ID
- Uninsured patients, please provide income verification (pay stub, W2, or tax return)
- Unemployed patients, please provide verification of Unemployment (SEQY) or Disability (TPQY) from Social Security
- Undocumented and uninsured patients must provide a Letter of Support (Valid To/From Dates, contact information of supporter, and be notarized)*
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- Past medical records(if applicable)
Genesis Community Health accepts most commercial insurances. We also accept Medicaid, Medicare and Self-pay Patients. We also accept self-pay patients on a sliding scale payment based upon your household income and family size.
After filling out the required information, one of our staff will contact you within two business days to schedule your doctor’s appointment. For further assistance, please call us at 561-735-6553. If you believe you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.